University Publishing supports and promotes environmentally responsible practices that protect the earth’s natural resources. We accomplish this by
- taking a leadership role in identifying and evaluating sustainable practices,
- educating our University partners, and
- collaborating in other sustainability initiatives
- Promote and support sustainability initiatives of the University and the Evergreen state.
- Empower our University partners to make responsible choices through the use of sustainable practices.
- Actively support and model initiatives that support responsible forest management, the reuse and conservation of resources, and the use of appropriate work materials and processes.
- Become a leader on campus for initiating sustainability practices.
Task Force Members
|Steve Rigby, chair