Successful Planning Leads to Successful Communications
University Publishing offers editorial and graphic design services for print and web publications, working closely with Marketing and Creative Services to ensure brand integrity.
Whether you are in need of finishing touches, integrating Washington State University brand elements into an existing publication, or ground level development, University Publishing can provide you with world-class service from conceptualization through delivery. Contact your publications coordinator as soon as you begin thinking about your next project.
- Consultation and content development
- Job estimating, scheduling, and specification
- Original art and illustration
- Effective utilization of the university brand elements
- Layout, graphic design, and color palette application
- Copyediting and proofreading
- Image manipulation and color correction
- Top quality, cost effective printing
- Distribution (mailing/addressing, etc.)
Our award-winning graphic designers can create everything from a simple postcard to dynamic websites and full color marketing collateral.
Our design team uses the finest industry standard software available, featuring Adobe Creative Suite 6.0.
We support other software used across campus. Please contact us for more information.
Publications Development Staff
Design & Development Manager